Sunday, October 17, 2010

fall pictures!

I'm wrapping up another great weekend! I got my first paycheck this week and definitely lived it up all weekend long.  I finally got to go shopping on Newbury Street and actually spent some money. It was awesome. Also, I HAVE A BED. FINALLY. I finally feel like a normal human being, and I'm definitely enjoying sleeping at a normal height.

The Trinity Church


Newbury St.

More Newbury
 

This is where I walk to get the T (subway)... my stop is right behind the trees on the right
 

My new bed! I love it!
 

 The tree outside of my window


Fall leaves :)
 

That's basically it. I'm a little disappointed with the amount of fall color in the city. There is a lot of yellows but not a lot of orange or red. We aren't at the peak yet so there should be a lot more closer to November. It's supposed to be really beautiful right now outside of the city.  Hopefully I'll be taking the train out of the city next weekend, so I will try to take a lot more pictures then!

3 comments:

  1. Your bed looks good! Love the trees and color even without reds or oranges :) Glad you had a fun weekend enjoying some of the fruit of your labors!! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Jealous. Love the bed, your room is great, love that big tree and I can't wait to go shopping on Newbury street with you!! Glad you got paid since my birthday is coming up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jordan and i saw your bed on the ikea website and wanted it! that's so funny. it looks great. all your pictures look so pretty.. the leaves are amazing! i can't wait to see pictures if you get to venture out of the city!!

    ReplyDelete